SAN FRANCISCO 2018
Black and White Photography with a Vision
March 23-25, 2018
If you would like to join the waiting list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Create MORE than photography
JULIA ANNA GOSPODAROU
IPA Architecture Photographer of the Year
For the first time, after many requests, (en)Visionography goes to San Francisco
“The phrase “Highly Recommended” is just an understatement to describe Julia’s workshops.“
I believe photography is an art.
I believe the vision of the artist is what gives birth to his work.
I believe art can help us reach the essence of life.
I believe photography can be MORE than just photography: It can be
This is what you will learn to create in San Francisco.
What San Francisco Workshop 2018 will teach you
– ARTISTIC VISION –
– THE ART OF BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY –
– MASTERFUL POST-PROCESSING –
- San Francisco Workshop 2018 will teach you how to transform your black and white photography into (en)Visionography, how to transform it into ART.
- It will teach you how to create EMOTION and how to reach deeper into your viewers’ soul.
- It will teach you more than just photography, it will teach you how to be an ARTIST.