In our fine art store, you can find Julia Anna Gospodarou’s Fine Art Photography products related to black and white photography, long exposure photography, architecture photography, fine art photography, and Julia Anna Gospodarou’s trademark style (en)Visionography™, which is a new way of creating fine art photography. You can choose among prints, books, video tutorials, software, gear, etc. The store will be periodically updated with the latest offers and discounts, so bookmark this space and keep in mind to check it often, and subscribe to our website to receive our exclusive discounts and deals. From the winner of Architecture Photographer of the Year IPA 2016, World Photography Awards and Hasselblad Masters Finalist, best-selling photography author Julia Anna Gospodarou.
BEST-SELLING eBOOK – FROM BASICS TO FINE ART – B&W PHOTOGRAPHY
Best-selling book considered by experts as one of the best books on black and white photography of the past decades.
€49 | $59
- Best-selling 424-page eBook with constant raving reviews, written in collaboration with Joel Tjintjelaar.
- Considered by experts as one of the best books on black and white photography of the past decades.
- Analyzing fine art black and white photography with a focus on architectural fine art and long exposure photography.
- Everything about the artistic side, the practical side, the philosophical side but also the business and financial side of photography, plus… the secret to success in photography.
- Our black and white processing methods, our long exposure methods and workflows analyzed in depth with examples and extensive hands-on explanations.
- Extended analysis of our award-winning images.
- Analysis of the theoretical base for what we do so you don’t just apply a method, but start creating your own art right away.
- Vision and en)Visionography
- Composition in black and white photography
- Long exposure photography in depth
- Black and white post-processing with iSGM method
- Black and white post-processing with Photography Drawing (PhtD) method
- How to see in black and white and the Rule of Grays
- Extended analysis of the Tilt-shift lens
VIDEO TUTORIAL & NEW eBOOK – LONG EXPOSURE, FINE ART, ARCHITECTURE – CREATING (en)VISIONOGRAPHY
VIDEO TUTORIAL AND NEW EBOOK – CREATING (EN)VISIONOGRAPHY LONG EXPOSURE, FINE ART, ARCHITECTURE PHOTOGRAPHY
In this 2.5 hours long video, I will take you on a journey about fine art photography, long exposure, architecture photography - in a word, what I call (en)Visionography™ - and I will give you the tools to start creating MORE than photography.
€49 | $59
- 2.5-Hour long Video Tutorial + 50-Page eBook: “Advanced Black And White Processing with Phtd – Photography Drawing”
- This video tutorial and eBook aim to change the way you see photography and to open a new world for you in fine art.
- Learn how you can use photography as a tool to express your most essential vision and be able to create art.
- Practical tools on how to create fine art photography in a new way.
- How to work with architecture to create fin art photography.
- How to create long exposure photography explained in depth.
- Learn to create (en)Visionography, the new way of creating fine art photography
- How you can create a personal style in photography based on your own vision and artistic personality.
- Explanations containing rich detail and in-depth analysis, giving you an insight into Julia’s photography thinking process.
- Guiding you step-by-step on how to apply in practice the technique Julia uses to create award-winning photographs.
- 50-page long eBook describing in detail Julia’s personal processing method Photography Drawing (PhtD) applied on one on of her gold-awarded images.
- Creating a personal photography
- What is (en)Visionography
- Creating emotion through fine art photography
- What is Photography Drawing processing method
- Hands-on Long exposure technique with tips for best practices
- On-site step-by-step demonstrations
- Shooting architectural objects
- Working with the tilt-shift lens
- Gear and equipment for shooting architecture and long exposure photography
- Advanced black and white processing described in detail in a 50-page eBook
FORMATT-HITECH ND FILTERS & EQUIPMENT – 10% OFF – CODE: JULIA10
These are the neutral density ND filters and accessories I am working with to create my long exposure photography and you can see the great results in my many award-winning images. Formatt-Hitech was the first to create truly neutral ND filters back in 2014 , the Firecrest line, the first to create an "anti light-leak" holder, and they keep innovating with the new Firecrest ULTRA ND filters.. This is why I work with this brand. It gives me the best results. Get 10% OFF discount for any Format-Hitech product - ND filters, ND grads, polarizing filters, holders, accessories from the link above with code "JULIA10"
HIGH-END FINE ART LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
High-end Fine Art Limited Edition Prints - Editions of 30 prints, printed on the highest quality fine art paper, either with the method of Piezography or on high end Epson printers, which ensures the smoothest tonal range, greatest detail and sharpness, and the highest print longevity possible today.
You can find a selection of my large limited edition prints at Rotella Gallery, which is representing me in SoHo, New York.
To order your prints directly from me, please choose the images from my photo galleries and send me an email with the link to the images you want to order and the print details – size(s), quantity – at firstname.lastname@example.org
The prints are made on the highest quality fine art paper, either with the method of Piezography or on high-end Epson printers, which ensures the smoothest tonal range, greatest detail and sharpness, and the highest print longevity possible today.
Limited edition series have a set number of 30 prints.
After a certain limited edition is sold out, the image will not be printed anymore so you will be owning one of the few high-end prints of this image existing in the world.
All limited edition prints I provide personally are numbered, titled, dated and hand signed by me. The prints come with a unique officially registered certificate of authenticity and are secured with a Hologram Security System, to certify and preserve their authenticity.
FREE DxO FINE ART PRESET SERIES “DARK CITY”
by Julia Anna Gospodarou
FREE DXO FILMPACK PRESETS “DARK CITY” BY JULIA ANNA GOSPODAROU
This is the new FREE extended 2019 version of the original fine art DxO Preset Series Dark City, created by Julia Anna Gospodarou. Μany fine art photographers have used these presets and they created outstanding fine art photography with them. I am using them myself extensively in my work. Get them FREE from the link above.
This is the new FREE extended 2018 version of the original fine art DxO Preset Series Dark City, created by Julia Anna Gospodarou.
Some of you may be familiar with the images featured here and with the first edition of my Dark City DxO presets. Μany fine art photographers have been already using for a while the original version of these presets and they created outstanding fine art photography with them. I am using them myself extensively in my work.
After numerous requests, I am now making available the extended 2018 version of this preset collection and I hope they will inspire you to create great work.
The presets are FREE and you can use them for as long as you like, while also receiving free updates whenever I add new presets to the collection.
Download the Free DxO Fine Art presets “Dark City” from the dedicated page.
ADORAMA GEAR DEALS
NEW! TOPAZ AI BUNDLE – 15% OFF – CODE: JULIAG
Some new and amazing tools are available from Topaz this year: the Topaz AI Bundle containing so far 5 AI plugins (more to come) that use artificial intelligence in editing and I can tell you they are all amazing. DeNoise AI, Gigapixel AI (image enlargement), Sharpen AI, JPEG to RAW, Adjust AI, you definitely need to have them and you can save 140$ if you order the bundle + 15% OFF with the code JULIAG from the link above.
TOPAZ LABS PLUGINS – 15% OFF – CODE: JULIAG
The most extensive collection of plugins on the market, that can cover any photography style, working on both Photoshop and Lightroom, on PC and Mac. I use many of the Topaz plugins in my workflow and they help me speed up my work in many ways. Get them as single plugins or the complete collection with 15% OFF from the link above with code JULIAG
NEW! TOPAZ STUDIO 2 – 15% OFF – CODE: JULIAG
Edit your images beautifully with powerful filters and frictionless masking in a fine-tuned non-destructive layer workflow. Fast and efficient RAW editor with Topaz Labs’ powerful acclaimed technology. Standalone editor, plugin within Lightroom and Photoshop, or host application for your other Topaz plugins. Denoising, precision contrast, color masks, luminosity masks, layers, curves, compositing tools and more. Get 15% OFF Topaz Studio 2 with code JULIAG from the link above.
SKYLUM LUMINAR 2018 & AURORA HDR 2018 – 10% OFF
– CODE: JULIAG
The NEW Luminar 3 with Libraries works on Mac and Windows and offers everything a modern photographer needs for photo editing, including new filters powered by artificial intelligence, major speed improvements, a dedicated RAW develop module and a forthcoming in 2018 digital asset management platform. Get it 10% OFF from the link above with code JULIAG
Aurora HDR 2018 is the most advanced and complete high dynamic range photo editor for Mac and PC. If you work with HDR for your architecture images, real estate photography or any other kind of images, Aurora HDR is a must. Get it 10% OFF from the link above with code JULIAG
More software & gear deals on the dedicated page:
If interested in studying with Julia Anna Gospodarou personally, see:
Julia Anna Gospodarou is an internationally acclaimed photographer, architect with a Master degree, author and highly sought-after educator, teaching workshops and lecturing around the world. Founder of (en)Visionography™ and creator of Photography Drawing™, author of the best-selling book From Basics to Fine Art – Black and White Photography , with high distinctions in the most important photography competitions worldwide (International Photography Awards IPA Photographer of the Year, World Photography Awards SWPA and Hasselblad Masters finalist, as well as 80+ more awards), widely published internationally in books and magazines, Julia is passionate about the art in photography and striving to spread it into the world.